MSGMicrosoft Outlook Email Format
MSG is a file format used by Microsoft Outlook and Exchange to store email messages, contact, appointment, or other tasks. Such messages may contain one or more email fields, with the sender, recipient, subject, date, and message body, or contact information, appointment particulars, and one or more task specifications. The properties that constitute the Message object, including are also a part of the MSG file.
EMLE-Mail Message File
EML file format represents email messages saved using Outlook and other relevant applications. Almost all emailing clients support this file format for its compliance with RFC-822 Internet Message Format Standard. Microsoft Outlook is default software for opening EML message types. EML files can be used for saving to disc as well as sending out to recipients using communication protocols.
Other Supported Conversions
You can also convert MSG into many other file formats. Please see the complete list below.
- MSG to BMP (Bitmap File Format)
- MSG to EML (E-Mail Message File)
- MSG to HTML (Hyper Text Markup Language)
- MSG to JPG (Joint Photographic Expert Group Image File)
- MSG to MBOX (Email Mailbox File)
- MSG to MHT (MIME Encapsulation of Aggregate HTML)
- MSG to PNG (Portable Network Graphic)
- MSG to PST (Personal Storage File)
- MSG to SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics File)
- MSG to TIFF (Tagged Image File Format)