Free Online MSG Converter
Microsoft Outlook Email Format
MSG is a file format used by Microsoft Outlook and Exchange to store email messages, contact, appointment, or other tasks. Such messages may contain one or more email fields, with the sender, recipient, subject, date, and message body, or contact information, appointment particulars, and one or more task specifications. The properties that constitute the Message object, including are also a part of the MSG file.
PostScript (PS) is a general-purpose page description language used in the business of desktop and electronic publishing. The main focus of PostScript (PS) is to facilitate the two-dimensional graphic design. Most languages require a distinct compilation stage before the code execution while Post Script (PS) format support a runtime straight forward interpretation.
How to convert an MSG file
- Click inside the file drop area to upload document files or drag & drop document files.
- Click on "Save as" menu and select output type what you need.
- Click on Convert button. Your document files will be uploaded and converted to result format.
- Download link of result files will be available instantly after conversion.
- You can also send a link to the document file to your email address.
🛡️ Is it safe to upload files to your application?
Aspose gives the highest importance and attention to security issues. Uploaded files are kept in secure storage servers and protected from any unauthorized access. All uploaded files are automatically deleted in 24 hours.
🗂 What is the maximum allowed file size?
You can upload files of sizes up to 250Mb.
❓ Where can I find more information about the application?
If you have questions about the functionality of the application, or found issues, or need some new functionality, please start a discussion in our free support forum.
Other supported conversions
You can also convert into many other file formats. Please see the list below: