EMLE-Mail Message File
EML file format represents email messages saved using Outlook and other relevant applications. Almost all emailing clients support this file format for its compliance with RFC-822 Internet Message Format Standard. Microsoft Outlook is default software for opening EML message types. EML files can be used for saving to disc as well as sending out to recipients using communication protocols.
MSGMicrosoft Outlook Email Format
MSG is a file format used by Microsoft Outlook and Exchange to store email messages, contact, appointment, or other tasks. Such messages may contain one or more email fields, with the sender, recipient, subject, date, and message body, or contact information, appointment particulars, and one or more task specifications. The properties that constitute the Message object, including are also a part of the MSG file.
Other Supported Conversions
You can also convert EML into many other file formats. Please see the complete list below.
- EML to BMP (Bitmap File Format)
- EML to HTML (Hyper Text Markup Language)
- EML to JPG (Joint Photographic Expert Group Image File)
- EML to MBOX (Email Mailbox File)
- EML to MHT (MIME Encapsulation of Aggregate HTML)
- EML to MSG (Microsoft Outlook Email Format)
- EML to PNG (Portable Network Graphic)
- EML to PST (Personal Storage File)
- EML to SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics File)
- EML to TIFF (Tagged Image File Format)