EMLE-Mail Message File
EML file format represents email messages saved using Outlook and other relevant applications. Almost all emailing clients support this file format for its compliance with RFC-822 Internet Message Format Standard. Microsoft Outlook is default software for opening EML message types. EML files can be used for saving to disc as well as sending out to recipients using communication protocols.
JPGJoint Photographic Expert Group Image File
A JPEG is a type of image format that is saved using the method of lossy compression. The output image, as result of compression, is a trade-off between storage size and image quality. Users can adjust the compression level to achieve the desired quality level while at the same time reduce the storage size. Image quality is negligibly affected if 10:1 compression is applied to the image. The higher the compression value, the higher the degradation in image quality.
Other Supported Conversions
You can also convert EML into many other file formats. Please see the complete list below.
- EML to BMP (Bitmap File Format)
- EML to HTML (Hyper Text Markup Language)
- EML to JPG (Joint Photographic Expert Group Image File)
- EML to MBOX (Email Mailbox File)
- EML to MHT (MIME Encapsulation of Aggregate HTML)
- EML to MSG (Microsoft Outlook Email Format)
- EML to OST (Outlook Offline Storage File)
- EML to PNG (Portable Network Graphic)
- EML to PST (Personal Storage File)
- EML to SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics File)
- EML to TIFF (Tagged Image File Format)