EMLE-Mail Message File
EML file format represents email messages saved using Outlook and other relevant applications. Almost all emailing clients support this file format for its compliance with RFC-822 Internet Message Format Standard. Microsoft Outlook is default software for opening EML message types. EML files can be used for saving to disc as well as sending out to recipients using communication protocols.
PNGPortable Network Graphic
PNG, Portable Network Graphics, refers to a type of raster image file format that use loseless compression. This file format was created as a replacement of Graphics Interchange Format (GIF) and has no copyright limitations. However, PNG file format does not support animations. PNG file format supports loseless image compression that makes it popular among its users. With the passage of time, PNG has evolved as one of the mostly used image file format.
Other Supported Conversions
You can also convert EML into many other file formats. Please see the complete list below.
- EML to BMP (Bitmap File Format)
- EML to HTML (Hyper Text Markup Language)
- EML to JPG (Joint Photographic Expert Group Image File)
- EML to MBOX (Email Mailbox File)
- EML to MHT (MIME Encapsulation of Aggregate HTML)
- EML to MSG (Microsoft Outlook Email Format)
- EML to OST (Outlook Offline Storage File)
- EML to PNG (Portable Network Graphic)
- EML to PST (Personal Storage File)
- EML to SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics File)
- EML to TIFF (Tagged Image File Format)