We've already processed files with total size of MB
The Coordinate Converter is an app for converting coordinates from one SRS1 (Spatial Reference System) to another SRS (including custom systems) and display the result on the World map.
How to use the Coordinates Converter:
- Select the Input SRS (the default format is WGS843). Select a popular spatial reference system from the drop-down list or choose a custom system to enter the functioning EPSG code by yourself.
- Input the coordinates in a decimal degrees (DD)4 format.
- Select the Output SRS (the default format is UTM – N31). You can also select from popular SRS using a drop-down list or choose a custom system to enter the functioning EPSG code by yourself.
- Click “Convert” to quickly convert coordinates.
- At the end of the conversion process, the converted coordinates in the chosen SRS are displayed on your screen.
- Click “Open Map” (appears after the end of the conversion) to visualize the converted coordinates on the World map.