Easily Convert GPX to KML online from anywhere
Powered by aspose.com and aspose.cloud
Also the spatial reference system (SRS) can be changed for the output file. Aspose.GIS supports wide range SRS ( about 10,000 ) and we are constantly updating them. But some formats supports only one SRS (usualy WGS84). In this case, the GPX to KML converter returns a warning message.
The GPX to KML converter is online tool provided by Aspose.Gis.
GPX GPS Exchange
GPX extension represents GPS Exchange format for interchange of GPS data between applications and web services on the internet. It is a light-weight XML format that contains GPS data i.e. waypoints, routes and tracks to be imported and red by multiple programs. GPX is open and is supported by variety of applications and GPS devices.
KML Keyword Markup Language
KML (Keyhole Markup Language) contains geospatial information in XML notation. KML can be opened in Geographic Information System (GIS) applications provided they support it. Many applications have started providing support for KML format after it has been adopted as international standard.
How to convert GPX files
- Click inside the drop box area to upload GPX files, or drag & drop.
- You can upload maximum 10 files for the operation.
- Click on Convert button. Your GPX files will be uploaded and converted to result format.
- Download link of result will be available instantly after conversion.
- You can also send a link to the GPX file to your email address.
- Note that file will be deleted from our servers after 24 hours and download links will stop working after this time period.