Gis Viewer renders Geo file formats online and free
Powered by aspose.com and aspose.cloud
This gis viewer draws geo data from vector formats on a map. The tool allows you to specify the output projection for the map. You can select a popular spatial projections or enter any EPSG number. The gis viewer converts the data to the specified projection If the projection in the source file differs. Choose a 'Undefined' for the map reference system to avoid the SRS reprojection. We use Wgs84 by default if the spatial reference is missed.
The app can draw the map in several sizes. Also you can specify the format of the rendered map. There are the following formats: PNG, JPEG, PDF, BMP, SVG.
The application supports a wide range of vector and raster formats:
- kml, kmz
- geojson, json
- shp, dbf, shx, cpg, prj, qix
- mif, mid
- tab, map, id, dat
- gdbtable, gdbtablx
- zip with the above files
Use our online GIS viewer for free.
At the moment, only one map layer can be drawn. But our team will add a new functionality in gis viewer. Return to this page to check for updates.
How to view a file using Viewer
- Click inside the file drop area to upload the files or drag & drop a files.
- Input spatial reference system for a map.
- Select the map format and sizes (small, medium, large).
- Click on 'Generate' button to render map.
- Your map will be rendered using the input spatial reference.