GPXExchange File Format
Files with GPX extension represent GPS Exchange format for interchange of GPS data between applications and web services on the internet. It is a light-weight XML file format that contains GPS data i.e. waypoints, routes and tracks to be imported and red by multiple programs. GPX file format is open and is supported by variety of applications and GPS devices.
Integrate GPX to JSON Conversion in your own projects
This free conversion is based on Aspose.GIS for .NET,
which is a fast API for GPX Conversions and GPX document manipulation. You can use it in your own apps and
integrate document conversion in your C# .NET projects. Aspose.GIS for .NET is suitable in the following scenarios
- High performance document conversion with native APIs
- Integrate document conversion in your own project/solution
- 100% private on premise APIs. Your files are processed at your own servers.
Please visit https://products.aspose.com/gis/net/conversion/gpx-to-json to
try Aspose.GIS for .NET in your own apps.
Other Supported Conversions
You can also convert GPX into many other file formats. Please see the complete list below.
- GPX to GEOJSON (Json Open Standard Format)
- GPX to KML (Keyword Markup Language File)
- GPX to SHX (ESRI Shapefile)