With our app you can:
- Extract coordinates from your photo (works for all photos taken with smartphones and digital cameras with geotagging enabled);
- View the location where your photo was taken on the World Map;
- Add any location to your photo;
- Write or re-write the description, title, tags, subject, authors, and date of capture of your image or photo;
- Save the result on your device in JPG format.
Geotagging and editing is an easy and fast process with our Geotag photo app. Simply drop or upload the file in one of the supported formats and see what it already contains. Add geotags manually by double-clicking on the spot on the map where it was taken and it automatically appears in the New Geotag field, add the exact description and more information about your image, and save the modified JPG file on your device.
The most common reasons to geotag photos:
- Instant messaging apps modify the images to make them quicker. However, the modified image does not contain the geotags and most of the information;
- Many digital cameras lack a geolocation feature;
- Forgot to switch geotags on the phone or camera;
- GPS tends to increase battery usage.
Geotags can’t prove the correctness of the place where the photo was taken because the location can be changed to any so you never know if it is tagged to a real place where the photo was taken.
Our app works from any browser on any device. All processes run on our servers so no need for any registrations or install any software. The Geotag photo app is unlimited but is geotagging one image at a time for now.
Our app is a virtual instrument powered by Aspose.GIS. All files are processed with Aspose.APIs, which are being used by many Fortune 100 companies across 114 countries.
All files are processed with Aspose.APIs, which are useful for developers to work (reading, writing, and converting) with the most popular GIS file formats and come with great documentation, clear code samples, and an all-dev support team.