To sign online documents without downloading or printing them out is quite a popular feature nowadays. If you work from home it may be the only option to legalize your documents.
This Signature application is aimed to create a signature to an XPS file if you need to sign it from Mac OS, Linux, Android, iOs, and anywhere. This application allows you to add a text signature.
The application has an easy-to-use interface that allows editing the position of the text and changing its color. Create your own signature design. You will be able to save your signed document in a few seconds after uploading.
If you want to add the functionality to your product it will not be hard after learning the Documentation chapter
- ESign XPS documents with the text you want.
- Build the functionality into your solution.
- Save the resultant document as XPS.
How to create an XPS signature
- To add a file click anywhere in the blue area or on the Browse for file button to upload or drag and drop it. You can also add the document by entering its URL in the URL cell.
- Write the text that you want your document to be signed with.
- To choose the drawing color, write its number in the first to the left cell.
- To manage the position of the text, type the number of points into the next two cells that stand for the left margin and top margin.
- Add the number of pages you want to sign in the right cell.
- Click the Sign button to create an XPS signature.
- Your document will be signed and you will be able to download it.
- Note that the file will be deleted from our servers after 24 hours and download links will stop working after this time period.
Fast and Easy SigningUpload your file, and add your text. The XPS signature will be created in just a few seconds.
ESign AnywhereIt works from all platforms including Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS. All files are processed on our servers. No plugin or software installation is required for you.
Signature QualityThe signature functionality works on Aspose APIs, which are being used by many Fortune 100 companies across 114 countries.