PostScript format is a popular page layout format. The files of the format can contain graphics along with the text information on a page. Most image editors support PS format, but you may not have these programs on every device or may not have them at all. In this case, to view the PS file you may need an online Viewer.
Here we have such a web app in our ecosystem. It is really fast and easy to use and works on every operating system. Upload your file, click the View button and you will be able to open or demonstrate the result instantly.
You can also view PS files programmatically using our APIs. To learn more about this option go to the Documentation chapter.
- PS Viewer supports PostScript operators of Levels 1-3.
- The app renders documents with maximum conformity using Times New Roman as the fallback font.
- Our viewer allows to open PS files up to 500 Kb.
- Integrate this PostScript Viewer into your own product.
- View PS online.
How to view PostScript
- To view PS file first add it. Click anywhere in the blue area or on the Browse for file button to upload or drag and drop it. You can also add the document by entering its URL in the URL cell.
- Click on the View button.
- The content of the file will be displayed in just a moment.
- To reset the selection or start over click the cross in the right upper corner of the Drag and drop area.
Fast and Easy ViewerUpload your file, and click on the View button. It will be rendered in just a few seconds.
View from AnywhereIt works from all platforms including Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS. Everything is processed on our servers. No plugin or software installation is required for you.
Viewer QualityThe viewer functionality works on Aspose APIs, which are being used by many Fortune 100 companies across 114 countries.