Excel is one of the MS Office packet programs. It is a leading software to work with spreadsheets that allows collecting, calculating, and analyzing data. The files of the program have a .xlsx extension and are spreadsheets documents.
To open Excel files you need to have MS Office packet installed. The other way to get the content is to upload it to your Google Drive and open it there, some data though may be altered as these two programs do not have completely equal functionality.
Excel converters are tools that can help you get the document to the format you have software to work with. Here is one of such solutions. Based on native APIs this cross-platform application is really fast and reliable. You will get your output file in just a second
The functionality you see here can also be added to your own solution. If it is an option you would like to try, learn the Documentation chapter
- The solution supports XPS 1.0 and Open XPS 1.0 (except 3D content).
- Quick and easy-to-use converter which works on any device.
- Transform and save to XPS.
- Integrate conversion functionality into your project.
How to convert EXCEL
- Choose the Converter equal to the format you want to convert to.
- To add a file click anywhere in the blue area or on the Browse for file button to upload or drag and drop it. You can also add the document by entering its URL in the URL cell.
- To reset the selection or start over click the cross in the right upper corner of the Drag and drop area.
- Click on the Convert button.
- Download link of the result will be available instantly after conversion.
- To start over click the Return back to the application button.
- How can I convert Excel?First, choose the suitable converter. Then you need to add a file to work on: click anywhere in the blue area or on the Browse for file button to upload or drag & drop it. You can also add the document by entering its URL in the URL cell. Then click the Convert button. When the conversion is completed, you can download your resultant.
- How long does it take to transform Excel?This converter works fast. The process takes just a few seconds.
- Is it safe to use this Converter application?Of course! The download link of resultant will be available instantly after processing. We delete uploaded files after 24 hours and the download links will stop working after this time period. No one has access to your data. It is absolutely safe.
- Can I use this app on Linux, Mac OS or Android?Yes, you can use it on any operating system that has a web browser. Our Excel converter works online and does not require any software installation.
Fast and Easy ConversionUpload your file, and click on the Convert button. The conversion will be fulfilled in just a few seconds.
Convert from AnywhereIt works from all platforms including Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS. Everything is processed on our servers. No plugin or software installation is required for you.
Conversion QualityThe conversion functionality works on Aspose APIs, which are being used by many Fortune 100 companies across 114 countries.