Excel is one of the MS Office packet programs. It is a leading software to work with spreadsheets that allows collecting, calculating, and analyzing data. The files of the program have a .xlsx extension and are spreadsheets documents.
To open Excel files you need to have MS Office packet installed. The other way to get the content is to upload it to your Google Drive and open it there, some data though may be altered as these two programs do not have completely equal functionality.
XPS format is similar to PDF format. But it is based on HTML and not on PostScript language. The file of this layout page format includes a markup of the document's structure along with the information on what the document would look like. The file also has instructions on how to print and render the document. The feature of the format is that it fixes the document's description which means that it will look the same no matter who and from what operational system opens it.
Here you can find Excel to XPS conversion solution. Based on native APIs this cross-platform application is really fast and reliable. You will get your output XPS file in just a second
The functionality you see here can also be added to your own solution. If it is an option you would like to try, learn the Documentation chapter
- This solution supports XPS 1.0 and Open XPS 1.0 (except 3D content).
- Quick and easy-to-use converter which works on any device.
- Transform and save to XPS format.
- Integrate conversion functionality into your project.
How to convert EXCEL to XPS
- To add a file click anywhere in the blue area or on the Browse for file button to upload or drag and drop it. You can also add the document by entering its URL in the URL cell.
- To reset the selection or start over click the cross in the right upper corner of the Drag and drop area.
- Click on the Convert button.
- Download link of the result will be available instantly after conversion.
- To start over click the Return back to the application button.
- How can I convert Excel to XPS?First, choose the suitable converter. Then you need to add a file to work on: click anywhere in the blue area or on the Browse for file button to upload or drag and drop it. You can also add the document by entering its URL in the URL cell. Then click the Convert button. When the conversion is completed, you can download your result.
- How long does it take to convert Excel to XPS?This solution works fast. The process takes just a few seconds.
- Is it safe to use this Converter application?Of course! The download link of resultant will be available instantly after processing. We delete uploaded files after 24 hours and the download links will stop working after this time period. No one has access to your data. It is absolutely safe.
- Can I use this app on Linux, Mac OS or Android?Yes, you can use it on any operating system that has a web browser. Our Excel converter works online and does not require any software installation.
Fast and Easy ConversionUpload your file, and click on the Convert button. The conversion will be fulfilled in just a few seconds.
Convert from AnywhereIt works from all platforms including Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS. Everything is processed on our servers. No plugin or software installation is required for you.
Conversion QualityThe conversion functionality works on Aspose APIs, which are being used by many Fortune 100 companies across 114 countries.