Online PS converter to PDF, HTML, DOC, DOCX, SVG, LaTeX, JPEG, BMP, PNG, TIFF. Try it for free!
Aspose PS converter application is intended to convert PS format to one of the output formats: PDF, PNG, JPG, TIFF, BMP. Convert PS online from Mac OS, Linux, Android, iOs, and anywhere.
If you want to convert programmatically please check Aspose.Page documentation.
- Quick way to convert multiple files.
- Save as: PDF, BMP, PNG, TIFF, JPG.
- PS Converter supports PostScript operators of Levels 1-3 and the most of Encapsulated PostScript (EPS) header comments. EPS format is actually limited PS plus specific comments that help to encapsulate PostScript graphics to another document.
- Aspose.Page PS Converter transforms PostScript documents with maximum conformity with an exception of case when PS file contains fonts that are not embedded in the document and at the same time are absent among system fonts of our server. Our PostScript converter submits such fonts with Time New Roman.
- Free version of our PS converter allows converting of input PS files only up to 500 Kb.
- Try other convertions: EPS XPS
- Save as: PDF, HTML, DOC, DOCX, SVG, TEX, PNG, JPG, TIFF, BMP.
- Convert PS online.
How to convert PostScript files
- Click inside the file drop area to upload PostScript files or drag & drop PostScript files.
- You can upload maximum 10 files for the operation.
- Click on Convert button. Your PostScript files will be uploaded and converted to result format.
- Download link of result files will be available instantly after conversion.
- You can also send a link to the PostScript file to your email address.
- Note that file will be deleted from our servers after 24 hours and download links will stop working after this time period.
❓ How can I convert PS file?
First, you need to add a file for conversion: drag & drop your PS file or click inside the white area for choose a file. Then click the "Convert" button. When PS conversion is completed, you can download your result file.
⏱️ How long does it take to convert PS?
This converter works fast. You can convert PS file in a few seconds.
🛡️ Is it safe to convert PS using free Aspose converter?
Of course! The download link of result files will be available instantly after conversion. We delete uploaded files after 24 hours and the download links will stop working after this time period. No one has access to your files. File conversion is absolutely safe.
💻 Can I convert PS on Linux, Mac OS or Android?
Yes, you can use free Aspose converter on any operating system that has a web browser. Our PS converter works online and does not require any software installation.
PostScript (PS) is a general-purpose page description language used in the business of desktop and electronic publishing. The main focus of PostScript (PS) is to facilitate the two-dimensional graphic design. Most languages require a distinct compilation stage before the code execution while Post Script (PS) format support a runtime straight forward interpretation.
Other Supported Conversions
You can also convert PS into many other file formats. Please see the complete list below.