XMP metadata is a set of properties that characterize the file and is represented in XML format. It contains file information, that describes the content of the file and identifications that allow distinguishing this file from other files. It also stores data about creation and modification, users who somehow took part in creating, changing, and uploading the file, and the history of the transformation of the file. This app allows you to extract XMP metadata from the file for viewing and editing it online.
You do not need to download any software for this and the app works from any modern browser.
You can see the full set of possibilities of Aspose.Page XMP Metadata API in Documentation chapter.
- Show XMP metadata fields.
- Open your files online.
- Change XMP title and description easily.
- Edit XMP metadata properties in a simple way.
- Automatic update of ModifyDate of XMP metadata property.
- Integrate the functionality into your solution.
How to view and edit XMP metadata of the file
- To add a file click anywhere in the blue area or on the Browse button to upload or drag and drop it. You can also add the data by entering its URL in the URL cell.
- To reset the selection or start over click the cross in the right upper corner of the Drag and drop area.
- Click the View Metadata button.
- XMP metadata of the file will be automatically rendered for you to view instantly. If the file doesn't have XMP metadata it will be created. Here you can change the Title or Description. ModifyDate field will be automatically updated while saving the file.
- Click the Save Metadata button. The file will be saved with updated or added XMP metadata.
- Download link of the result will be available instantly soon after.
- To start over click the Return back to the application button.
- How can I edit XMP Metadata?First, choose the app suitable to your Page Description Language. Then you need to add a file to work on: click anywhere in the blue area or on the Browse for file button to upload or drag & drop it. You can also add the document by entering its URL in the URL cell. Then click the View Metadata button. Your file is ready for editing in just a few seconds. Click the Save Metadata button to apply the changes.
- How long does it take to open PDL file to edit?This Application works fast. Your file is ready for editing in just a few seconds.
- Is it safe to use this XMP Metadata Editor?Of course! We use our native APIs for ptocessing your files. No one has access to your data. It is absolutely safe.
- What Metadata is open to edit?By now you can edit XMP title and description.
- Can I use this app on Linux, Mac OS or Android?Yes, you can use it on any operating system that has a web browser. Our application works online and does not require any software installation.
Quick and Easy XMP Metadata EditorUpload your document and the app will show XMP Metadata in just a few seconds.
View XMP Metadata from AnywhereIt works from all platforms including Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS. Everything is processed on our servers. No plugin or software installation is required for you.
Metadata Editor QualityThe app works using Aspose APIs, which are being used by many Fortune 100 companies across 114 countries.