The application here may look pretty simple because it only lets you know the folder's content, but sometimes it is exactly what you need when you manage archives. You would appreciate such functionality when you have a lot of archives with similar names and do not know what they contain. Or when you got archives but you do not have tools to decompress them or do not have enough space to unpack them and you need to decide which one to leave and what file would be deleted from your device. Decide yourself how to use it, anyway it guarantees you to get the result in just a few moments no matter what operating system you use or what device you use it on.
In case you liked the functionality and want to get it into your own product, or want to view the content of archives programmatically, go to the Documentation chapter to learn more about this option or try Aspose Zip API. Note that password-protected archives are not supported by this app, for protected archives, you can use Archive Password Unlocker.
The application may help you save a lot of time and energy, as you don't need to install any additional software. The only thing you need to do is add your archive into aplication and wait for the process to finish. It will take only a few minutes to get the list of files inside the folder. And then you can start analyzing the content of the folder and make decisions. The application is available on multiple platforms, making it easy to use regardless of your operating system.
The application is also secure and reliable, making it safe to use in any kind of environment. It has been tested and proven to be secure and reliable, so you can be sure that your data is safe when you use this application. Also you nedd to know, we don`t collect you personal data, archives and files, everything happens in your online session, and is deleted when the browser window is reloaded or closed
To sum up, the application here is a great choice for those who want to quickly view the contents of any archives. So if you are looking for an easy and convenient way to quickly view the content of a folder, this application is the perfect choice.
- Easy way to see the content of archives
- Supported formats: ZIP, 7ZIP, RAR, TAR, CPIO, XAR
- High-performance application with native APIs.
- Integrate the functionality in your own project/solution.
How to view archives
- Choose the Viewer equal to the format of the archive.
- To add a file click anywhere in the blue area or on the Browse for file button to upload or drag and drop it. You can also add the document by entering its URL in the URL cell.
- Click on the View button.
- The archive content will be rendered to your view instantly.
- How to view archives' content?First, choose the app equal to the format of your archive. Then you need to add a file to work on: click anywhere in the blue area or on the Browse for file button to upload or drag and drop it. You can also add the document by entering its URL in the URL cell. Then click the View button. When it is unpacked you can see the entries if the archive.
- What is the maximum file size supported?The maximum file size is 250Mb.
- How long does it take to display content of the archive?This Viewer works fast. The process takes just a few seconds.
Fast and Easy ViewerUpload your archive and retrieve the file's content. You will get the entries list as soon as the archive is processed.
View from AnywhereIt works from all platforms including Windows, Linux, Mac OS, Android and iOS. All files are decompressed on our servers. No plugin or software installation is required for you.
Viewer QualityThe app works using Aspose APIs, which are used by many Fortune 100 companies across 114 countries.