Try other applications
You will hardly ever meet someone who has never used archives or compressed files. They are really well spread with the shortening of space and time they allow to users. There is an archival program on almost every device these programs usually work with one archive format though. When you happened to deal with the format for which you do not have a program it is easier to convert the archive than to set up some software to work with it. And if you can do it online and quickly it seems to be a perfect way to solve the issue.
Here you will find such an archive Converter. The app supports the most spread compression formats like ZIP, RAR, TAR 7ZIP, CPIO. The transformation takes just a moment before you can get a file to download.
You can also add this feature to your own product/solution. In this case, you should learn the Documentation chapter for getting details.
- Supported archive formats: ZIP, TAR, RAR, TAR.BZ2, TAR.GZ, TAR.LZ, TAR.XZ, CPIO
- Integrate the functionality into your own product.
- 100% private on-premise APIs. Your files are processed at our own servers.
How to convert archives
- Select the Converter equal to the format of your archive.
- Choose the App equal to the format you want to convert to.
- To add a file click anywhere in the blue area or on the Browse for file button to upload or drag and drop it. You can also add the document by entering its URL in the URL cell.
- Click on the Convert button.
- Download link of the result will be available instantly after conversion.
- To reset the selection or start over click the cross in the right upper corner of the Drag and drop area.
- Note that it will be deleted from our servers after 24 hours and download links will stop working after that.
- How to convert an archive?First, choose the input and output formats. Then you need to add a file to work on: click anywhere in the blue area or on the Browse for file button to upload or drag and drop it. You can also add the document by entering its URL in the URL cell. Then click the Convert button. When the archive is transformed you can download the result.
- What is the maximum file size supported?The maximum file size is 250Mb.
- How long does it take to convert an archive?This application works fast. The process takes just a few seconds.
Fast and Easy ConversionChoose output archive format, upload your data and run the conversion. You will get the download link as soon as the archive is transformed.
Convert from AnywhereIt works from all platforms including Windows, Linux, Mac OS, Android and iOS. All archives are converted on our servers. No plugin or software installation is required for you.
Conversion QualityThe app works using Aspose APIs, which are used by many Fortune 100 companies across 114 countries.