If you have got here it means that you are dealing with archives at the moment. The tool here is an archive Merger application. When would you need to use such a tool? :
• If you have a bunch of compressed files and want them to be a single archive.
• When you want to group your archives and change their format at the same time.
• When you want to add a few compressed files to another archive.
The merging functionality allows you to combine archives of all the most popular formats like ZIP, 7ZIP, CPIO, TAR, TAR.GZ, or TAR.BZ2 in an easy way. It works from any browser and on any operating system.
If you want to merge archives programmatically check the Documentation chapter to learn the details.
- Supported archive formats: ZIP, TAR, CPIO, TAR.BZ2, TAR.GZ.
- Integrate the merging functionality into your own product.
- 100% private on-premise APIs. Your files are processed at your own servers.
How to merge archives
- Select the Merger equal to the format of your archive.
- To add a file click anywhere in the blue area or on the Browse for file button to upload or drag and drop it. You can also add the document by entering its URL in the URL cell.
- Click on the Merge button.
- Download link of the result will be available instantly after merging.
- To reset the selection or start over click the cross in the right upper corner of the Drag and drop area.
- Note that it will be deleted from our servers after 24 hours and download links will stop working after that.
- How to merge archives?Choose the Merger equal to the format of your files. Select archives you want to merge or drag and drop them. Click the Merge button and wait a few seconds to get the result.
- What is the maximum file size supported?The maximum file size is 250Mb.
- How long does it take to combine archives?This application works fast. The process takes just a few seconds.
Fast and Easy MergingUpload your files, choose output archive type and run the merging. You will get the download link as soon as the archives are merged.
Merge from AnywhereIt works from all platforms including Windows, Linux, Mac OS, Android and iOS. All archives are merged on our servers. No plugin or software installation is required for you.
Merging QualityThe application works using Aspose APIs, which are used by many Fortune 100 companies across 114 countries.