Archive is an essential way of data storage. Aspose ZIP, a powerful cross-platform software, is the ideal tool for archiving and transferring your data. ZIP, 7ZIP, TAR and CPIO files created by Aspose ZIP are optimized to gain up to 50% of space-saving compared to other archives that offer similar protection.
Whether you are using Windows, MacOS, Linux, iOS or Android, Aspose ZIP has got you covered with its comprehensive cross-platform support. It does not require any additional software in order to archive or transfer your data. You can use it across all the devices without having to download anything else.
Aspose ZIP also offers you security for your archives with password protection. You can easily include the password protection feature in your own solutions with just a few clicks. Refer to the Documentation chapter for more information on how to develop the functionality into your own product or project.
By choosing Aspose ZIP, you will also free up storage space on your device. With its advanced algorithms, Aspose ZIP can pack different types of documents, pictures, videos or music into a single archive while maintaining the same level of security. This will help you save up to 50% of the storage space that multiple files usually take up. You can also use this program and combine several archives into a single file.
Apart from saving space, using Aspose ZIP will also save you time. Since archiving and transferring your data has become easier with Aspose ZIP, you are less likely to face any obstacles when you need to share files with others. And so that your archives are protected, you can use a free program for generating reliable passwords.
In conclusion, Aspose ZIP’s powerful zip compression and archiving tools make it the ideal choice for people who are looking for a reliable and cost-effective way of managing and sharing their data. With its strong cross-platform support, easy integration, compression rate and secure archives, Aspose ZIP can simplify and streamline all your data storage needs.
- Fast and easy compression.
- Supported Formats: ZIP, 7Z, TAR, TAR.BZ2, TAR.GZ, TAR.LZ, TAR.XZ, TAR.Z, CPIO.
- High-performance application with native APIs.
- Integrate the functionality in your own project/solution.
How to compress files
- Choose the App equal to the format you want to compress with.
- To add a file click anywhere in the blue area or on the Browse for file button to upload or drag and drop it. You can also add the document by entering its URL in the URL cell.
- Click on the Compress button.
- Download link of the result will be available instantly after compression.
- To reset the selection or start over click the cross in the right upper corner of the Drag and drop area.
- Note that it will be deleted from our servers after 24 hours and download links will stop working after that.
- How to create an archive?First, choose the desired compression format. Then you need to add a file to work on: click anywhere in the blue area or on the Browse for file button to upload or drag and drop it. You can also add the document by entering its URL in the URL cell. Then click the Compress button. When the archive is created you can download the result.
- What is the maximum file size supported?The maximum file size is 250Mb.
- How long does it take to create an archive?This Compression works fast. The process takes just a few seconds.
Fast and Easy CompressionUpload your files, choose archive format and run the file's compression. You will get the download link as soon as the archive is created.
Archive from AnywhereIt works from all platforms including Windows, Linux, Mac OS, Android and iOS. Everything is compressed on our servers. No plugin or software installation is required for you.
Compression QualityThe app works using Aspose APIs, which are used by many Fortune 100 companies across 114 countries.