Archives are an essential part of efficient data storage, and they don't just help you save space - they can save you time, too. They can be used to store a variety of files, such as pictures, videos, music, and documents. There are a number of well-known archiving tools available, with varying levels of compression, but on average they can help you achieve up to 50% space-saving.
If you need to compress your files to the ZIP format, this application makes it easy. It works with all operating systems and requires only a browser, plus it also offers the option to secure your archives with a password. To find out how to integrate this functionality into your own system, check out the Documentation section.
Archives are incredibly useful for effective data storage, as they not only save you space but also help you save time when sending or transferring data. You can use archives for a variety of file types, such as pictures, videos, music, and documents, and with the right software, you can compress the files to the ZIP format.
Aspose Zip archive compression offers a simple and convenient way to do this, running on any operating system and only requiring a browser. Plus, you can also protect your archives with a password. To use our services and incorporate this into your own solution, use Aspose ZIP API.
- Fast and easy ZIP compression.
- High-performance application with native APIs.
- Integrate the functionality in your own project/solution.
How to ZIP files
- To add a file click anywhere in the blue area or on the Browse for file button to upload or drag and drop it. You can also add the document by entering its URL in the URL cell.
- Click on the Compress button.
- Download link of the result will be available instantly after compression.
- To reset the selection or start over click the cross in the right upper corner of the Drag and drop area.
- Note that it will be deleted from our servers after 24 hours and download links will stop working after that.
- How to ZIP files?Add a file to work on: click anywhere in the blue area or on the Browse for file button to upload or drag and drop it. You can also add the document by entering its URL in the URL cell. Then click the Compress button. When the archive is created you can download the result.
- What is the maximum file size supported?The maximum file size is 250Mb.
- How long does it take to create a ZIP archive?ZIP Compression works fast. The process takes just a few seconds.
Fast and Easy CompressionUpload your files, choose archive format and run the file's compression. You will get the download link as soon as the archive is created.
Archive from AnywhereIt works from all platforms including Windows, Linux, Mac OS, Android and iOS. Everything is compressed on our servers. No plugin or software installation is required for you.
Compression QualityThe app works using Aspose APIs, which are used by many Fortune 100 companies across 114 countries.