Try other applications
Managing archives you may find this application useful. It seems simple because it only lets you know the RAR folder's content, but sometimes it is exactly what you need. You would appreciate such functionality when you have a lot of archives with similar names and do not know what they contain. Or when you got RAR archives but you do not have tools to decompress them or do not have enough space to unpack them and you need to decide which one to leave and what file would be deleted from your device. Decide yourself how to use it, anyway it guarantees you to get the result in just a few moments no matter what operating system you use or what device you use it on.
In case you liked the functionality and want to get it into your own product, or want to view the content of archives programmatically, go to the Documentation chapter to learn more about this option.
Note that password-protected archives are not supported by this app.
- Easy way to see the content of RAR archives
- High-performance application with native APIs.
- Integrate the functionality in your own project/solution.
How to view RAR archives
- To add a file click anywhere in the blue area or on the Browse for file button to upload or drag and drop it. You can also add the document by entering its URL in the URL cell.
- Click on the View button.
- The archive content will be rendered to your view instantly.
- How to view archives' content?First, choose the app equal to the format of your archive. Then you need to add a file to work on: click anywhere in the blue area or on the Browse for file button to upload or drag and drop it. You can also add the document by entering its URL in the URL cell. Then click the View button. When it is unpacked you can see the entries if the archive.
- What is the maximum file size supported?The maximum file size is 250Mb.
- How long does it take to display content of the archive?This Viewer works fast. The process takes just a few seconds.
Fast and Easy ViewerUpload your archive and retrieve the file's content. You will get the entries list as soon as the archive is processed.
View from AnywhereIt works from all platforms including Windows, Linux, Mac OS, Android and iOS. All files are decompressed on our servers. No plugin or software installation is required for you.
Viewer QualityThe app works using Aspose APIs, which are used by many Fortune 100 companies across 114 countries.