Microsoft Project is a really useful and famous app. But it is worth mentioning that not all the project stakeholders have it but only managers and team leads do. That is because the app is developed for managing projects. So to share created MPP files you will need some software the only aim of which is to open the content of the file to demonstrate it from any device. Such MS Project reader will let you view MPP files from anywhere to share them with the needed members.
The app you are looking for is placed here. It is a quick and easy-to-use MS Project documents Viewer. The functionality is just enough to cover basic needs in opening and showing the content of your projects online. This solution runs on any operating system and requires only a browser to work. The documents will be rendered to your view in just a few seconds!
You can also use the functionality programmatically. Go to the Documentation chapter to get the details.
- Open MPP files from any device.
- View your Project online as an HTML representation.
- You can use it in your own apps and integrate Viewer in your C# .NET projects.
- High-performance Microsoft Project Viewer with native APIs.
How to view MPP files
- To add a file click anywhere in the blue area or on the Browse for file button to upload or drag and drop it. You can also add the data by entering its URL in the URL cell.
- Click the View button.
- Your MPP file will be automatically rendered for you to view instantly.
- To reset the selection or start over click the cross in the right upper corner of the Drag and drop area.
- How can I view MS Project files?First, to add them click anywhere in the blue area or on the Browse for file(s) button to upload or drag and drop them. Then click on the View button. When rendering is completed, you will see the result below. You can download it like any other image in a web browser.
- How long does it take to view MS Project?The Viewer works fast. The process takes a few seconds.
- Is it safe to use this free web Viewer?Sure! Uploaded data is deleted and is no longer valid in 24 hours. No one else has access to it. It is absolutely safe.
- Can I use the app on Windows, Linux, Mac OS or Android?Yes, you can use it on any operating system that has a web browser. Our solution works online and does not require any software installation.
- What browser should I use?You can use any modern browser, for example, Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari.
Quick and Easy ViewerUpload your document and the app will show it in just a few seconds.
View from AnywhereIt works from all platforms including Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS. Everything is processed on our servers. No plugin or software installation is required for you.
Viewer QualityThe app works using Aspose APIs, which are being used by many Fortune 100 companies across 114 countries.