Try other applications
If you are a PM or you are having another managing position, you may have heard of or dealt with MS Project. This is a really useful tool to operate a project of any complexity. For those people who know how to work with the MS Office packet, it is easy to use this tool because it resembles all the programs of the packet. Even though the tool is user-friendly and popular you may have an issue when not all members of your team have it installed.
As any manager, you need from time to time to share your documents with the team and other stakeholders. One of the ways you can do it is to transform MPP files to a format supported by the software available in your company. Now all the involved in the project members can learn the documents you have created without getting the Microsoft Project application on their devices.
The solution here is the cross-platform MPP converter. It allows you to transform MS Project files to XML, PDF, MPX, XLSX, XLS, XPS, TXT, HTML, JPG, and other image formats in a few seconds. It works from any modern browser on any device.
You may also want to add such functionality to your own solution. To learn more about this option go to the Documentation chapter.
- Convert MPP documents in an easy way.
- Save as: XML, PDF, MPX, XLSX, XLS, XPS, TXT, HTML, JPG, PNG, BMP, SVG, TIFF, MPP, Primavera XML, Primavera XER.
- Use it in your own apps and integrate Conversion in your C# .NET projects.
- High-performance Microsoft Project Conversion with native APIs.
How to convert MS Project files
- Choose the Converter equal to the format you want to convert to.
- To add a file click anywhere in the blue area or on the Browse for file button to upload or drag and drop it. You can also add the document by entering its URL in the URL cell.
- Click on the Convert button. Your MPP file will be uploaded and converted to the result format.
- To reset the selection or start over click the cross in the right upper corner of the Drag and drop area.
- Download link of the result will be available instantly after conversion.
- To start over click the Return back to the application button.
- How to convert my project to a different format?Select the format you want to convert MPP doc to. Then you need to add a file for conversion: click anywhere in the blue area or on the Browse for file button to upload or drag and drop it. You can also add the document by entering its URL in the URL cell. Then select the needed format, click the Convert button and wait until your file is converted.
- What is the maximum file size supported?The maximum file size is 250Mb.
- How long does it take to convert MS Project?This Converter works fast. The process takes just a few seconds.
Fast and Easy ConversionChoose the format you want to convert from and the format you want to convert to. Upload your document and click the Convert button. You will get the download link soon.
Convert from AnywhereIt works from all platforms including Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS. Everything is processed on our servers. No plugin or software installation is required for you.
Conversion QualityConversion is fulfilled using Aspose APIs, which are being used by many Fortune 100 companies across 114 countries.