Sometimes you just need to know the file's metadata without viewing its content or doing any other manipulations with it. Apart from getting some basic information about the document like its MIME type, extension, and format you can get information related to the project. MS Project metadata includes information about the project itself like the start date, the completion percent, currency, start and finish dates, and many more. It actually can give you a brief understanding of the document. It may be useful for those who only need to catch up with the progress without getting into the details.
The app here gives you such an opportunity. The metadata will be rendered to your view soon after uploading the project. Use it from any platform and on any device.
To use the functionality programmatically get a closer look at the Documentation chapter.
- Easy way to get MPP metadata online.
- 100% private on-premise APIs. Your files are processed at our own servers.
- High-performance application with native APIs.
- Integrate the functionality in your own project/solution.
How to view metadata of MPP documents
- To add a file click anywhere in the blue area or on the Browse for file button to upload or drag and drop it. You can also add the data by entering its URL in the URL cell.
- Click the View button.
- You will see the MPP file's metadata rendered for you to view instantly.
- To reset the selection or start over click the cross in the right upper corner of the Drag and drop area.
- How can I view properties of MS Project file?First, to add them click anywhere in the blue area or on the Browse for file button to upload or drag and drop them. Then press View button. When processing is completed, you will see properties of MS Project file.
- How long does it take to view properties of MS Project?The MS Project Information Viewer works fast. The process takes a few seconds.
- Is it safe to use this free web MS Project Information Viewer?Sure! Uploaded data is deleted and is no longer valid in 24 hours. No one else has access to it. It is absolutely safe.
- Can I use the app on Windows, Linux, Mac OS or Android?Yes, you can use it on any operating system that has a web browser. Our solution works online and does not require any software installation.
- What browser should I use?You can use any modern browser, for example, Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari.
Fast and Easy ViewerUpload your document and the app will show its metadata in just a few seconds.
Use from AnywhereIt works from all platforms including Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS. Everything is processed on our servers. No plugin or software installation is required for you.
Viewer QualityThe app works using Aspose APIs, which are being used by many Fortune 100 companies across 114 countries.