Convert YAML to JSON on the fly!JSON is an open standard file format ideal for data exchange. YAML is generally considered to be easier to read than more verbose JSON. YAML and JSON, both file formats, have their own benefits. For example, YAML may be preferred for complex object serialisation or grammar definitions. On the other hand, JSON is preferred for interchange formats and simple structures. So, sometimes you may need to convert YAML to JSON.
YAML to JSON is an easy way to convert your config file to JSON! YAML to JSON converter is compatible with all PC devices, smartphones and tablets. There are no limits to taking the application, so feel free and convert files as much as you need! Use YAML to JSON for free without any registration. Simply enter YAML and get JSON!
- Quick and secure way to convert YAML to JSON
- High performance & High quality
- Works from your favorite device
- Your files' safety is our priority
- No registration or software installation required for you
How to convert YAML to JSON
- Enter the source YAML code to the text area “Source code“: copy the YAML code and paste it to the text field. Also, you can upload the YAML file from a local file system, Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive.
- Push the “Convert“ button to start conversion. Please wait a few seconds. The result will appear in the box below.
- You can copy or download the resultant JSON.
- How to use YAML to JSON converter?Enter your YAML code or upload a YAML file and click the “Convert“ button. Your YAML file will be saved to JSON format.
- How long does it take to convert YAML to JSON?This free online YAML to JSON converter works fast. You can transform YAML to JSON in just a few seconds.
- Can I use this application on Windows, Linux, Mac OS, Android or iOS?You can use free YAML to JSON on any operating system that has a web browser. Easily convert YAML file regardless of whether you are using Windows, Mac OS, Linux, Android, or iPhone. Just copy the YAML code, paste and convert!
Fast and Easy YAML to JSON converterJust paste your YAML code to the text area and click the “Convert“ button, and you will get the resultant JSON.
Convert YAML to JSON AnywhereIt works from all platforms including Windows, Linux, Mac OS, Android and iOS. All files are processed on our servers. No plugin or software installation required for you.
Conversion QualityAll data are processed using Aspose APIs established well in the software industry and used by many Fortune 100 companies across 114 countries.