Validate XML sitemap now!Free online Sitemap Validator checks whether your XML sitemap is formatted correctly and meets all search engines requirements. Our validation tool will immediately inform you about problems with website sitemap files and give you a list of errors. The issues presented in the list of errors are based on the official Sitemap Protocol documentation, which is supported by Google, Yandex, Bing, etc.
A sitemap is an XML file where a webmaster provides information for search engines about URLs on a website that are available for crawling. An XML sitemap tells the crawler about the pages and other files on the website and their relationships. Search engines like Google, Yandex, Baidu, etc., read this file to crawl your site more efficiently and probably, boost your search ranking. Errors in website sitemaps can lead to problems with search optimization, so validating the structure of an XML sitemap before its submission is a good idea.
The Sitemap Validator checks XML sitemaps quickly and clearly. Our browser-based app works from all platforms. No registration, plugin or software installation required for you. Use Sitemap Validator and check a sitemap against the Google Sitemap XSD Schema now for free!
- Quick and Easy Way to Verificate your Sitemap
- High Performance & High Quality
- Works from your Favorite Device
- Your Files' Safety is our Priority
- No Limitation, no Registration and Installation of Additional Software
How to validate a sitemap
- Enter your XML sitemap URL in the textbox or upload an XML file.
- Click on the “Validate“ button to start checking. Please wait a few seconds.
- The verification result will be available instantly after its completion.
- How to use the sitemap validation tool?Enter your sitemap URL or upload an XML file and click on the “Validate“ button. The application will check if all the links in your sitemap work correctly and tell you straight away if there are any problems.
- How long does it take to validate the sitemap?This free online Sitemap Validator works fast. You can check your sitemap and get a list of errors in just a few seconds.
- Can I use this application on Windows, Linux, Mac OS, Android or iOS?You can use free Sitemap Validator on any operating system that has a web browser. Easily check your sitemaps regardless of whether you are using Windows, Mac OS, Linux, Android, or iPhone.
- Is a sitemap needed for SEO?A sitemap is a special data file that lists all of the website's pages. It is essential for a good SEO practice, making it easier to navigate for search engines and improving the website's pages ranking ability. However, if there are errors in your sitemap, it makes your website harder to properly crawl and index, and it loses out on organic traffic.
Fast and Easy Way to Validate SitemapEnter your XML sitemap URL or upload a file and click on the “Validate“ button. The application will inform you right away if there are any problems with the sitemap.
Validate Sitemaps AnywhereIt works from all platforms including Windows, Linux, Mac OS, Android and iOS. All files are processed on our servers. No plugin or software installation required for you.
Validation QualityAll data are processed using Aspose APIs established well in the software industry and used by many Fortune 100 companies across 114 countries.