Say goodbye to broken links!Are broken links damaging your business? No doubt - 404 pages are bad for the website's ranking and your business as a result. Broken Link Checker is a free application that is a part of the SEO validation toolset. This SEO tool scans a webpage and provides a dead links report within minutes. The report indicates which links are working and which are not. You can use Broken Link Checker on any operating system with a web browser. It works online and does not require any software installation. The application works well on Windows, MAC, Linux, Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and Safari.
Broken links are undoubtedly detrimental to the rankings of your web pages. This is because they prevent search engines from indexing the page. In addition, dead links negatively affect the user experience by redirecting to error pages.
Free Broken Link Checker - is a handy SEO tool that helps you easily detect any dead links present in a web page just in a few clicks. Broken links are wrong for your business. Instantly track which of your hyperlinks are dead. Improve your website optimization now!
- Checks your web pages and blogs for broken links
- Simple solution for webmasters and SEO professionals
- Free manual checking
- No software installation required
- No limits, no registration and installation of additional software
- Works from your favorite device
How to use Broken Link Checker
- Enter a URL address of your web page and click the “Check“ button. It will inspect your web page for bad links.
- Wait a few seconds for checking to finish. Then, view the validation status of your web page online: you will see information about the number of working & broken links and a list of links on the web page.
- You can export the report to JSON or CSV file for additional analysis.
- Are broken links damaging my business?Yes, broken links are damaging your site ranking in search engines, and as a result, it affects your business.
- Is it difficult to make my site safe from the broken links?No, it is not. You just need to use Broken Link Checker on a regular basis.
- How can I use Link Checker for the whole site?Broken links negatively affect your website ranking with major search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc. Check your pages today to keep your site fresh and boost SEO with our Free Broken Link Checker.
Fast and Easy Link CheckerEnter the link and click the “Check“ button. It will check your web page for bad links. You can also download the result of the report to a JSON or CSV file.
Check Link AnywhereIt works from all platforms including Windows, Linux, Mac OS, Android and iOS. All files are processed on our servers. No plugin or software installation required for you.
Link Checker QualityAll data are processed using Aspose APIs, which are established well in the software industry and used by many Fortune 100 companies across 114 countries.