Easily Convert CSV to GPX online from anywhere
Powered by aspose.com and aspose.cloud
The CSV to GPX converter is a free tool provided by Aspose.Gis.
CSV Comma Separated Values
Files with CSV (Comma Separated Values) extension represent plain text files that contain records of data with comma separated values. Each line in a CSV file is a new record from the set of records contained in the file. Such files are generated when data transfer is intended from one storage system to another. Since all applications can recognize records separated by comma, import of such data files to database is done very conveniently.
GPX GPS Exchange
GPX extension represents GPS Exchange format for interchange of GPS data between applications and web services on the internet. It is a light-weight XML format that contains GPS data i.e. waypoints, routes and tracks to be imported and red by multiple programs. GPX is open and is supported by variety of applications and GPS devices.
How to convert CSV files using GPX
- Click inside the file drop area to upload files or drag & drop a file.
- You can upload maximum 10 files for the operation.
- Click on Convert button. Your CSV files will be uploaded and converted to result format.
- Download link of result will be available instantly after conversion.
- You can also send a link to the CSV file to your email address.
- Note that file will be deleted from our servers after 24 hours and download links will stop working after this time period.