Morse code is the way to encrypt alphabet symbols by using short and long signals (dots and dashes) and pauses. The Morse alphabet is counted as the first known digital way to transfer data.
You may think that it is outdated but there are still a few spheres where this alphabet is used. The biggest benefit is that this code is reliable. For broadcasting and receiving it, only the simplest devices are needed, so it can be used in situations when all the other ways to communicate will fall. Learning the code is mandatory for avia dispatchers and in the navy. It is well-spread among radio amateurs.
The main drawback of this coding is that it is pretty hard to memorize all the dots and dashes combinations. So if you want to translate to Morse or back quickly you may need some software. The app here is what you need for dealing with such an issue. You get the result right away after entering the content you need to convert. You will also be able to listen to the audio. It works from any browser and on any operating system.
See also our Documentation chapter to get the possibility to code and decode the language programmatically.
- Easy Morse code translating.
- Code and decode online for free.
- Works from any browser.
How to use Morse Translator
- Enter the content you want to translate (text or dots and dashes code) into the input cell.
- Click anywhere outside the cell or inside the output cell. The translated result will be there instantly.
- To hear the audio version of the Morse message click the Play button.
- How do I translate Morse code?Write the text you want to encode in the Input cell. Click anywhere outside the cell to get the text in dots and dashes code. Click the Play button to hear the Morse code.
- What is a font to Morse encoder?Morse code translator is a solution to transform the desired English text into dots and dashes just on the spot.
- Can I hear how the Morse code sounds?Yes, not only do you get your text in dots and dashes but you also can listen to its sounding. Just click the Play button for this.
- Can I encode texts on Linux, Mac OS or Android?Yes, you can use our free Morse Encoder on any operating system that has a web browser. It works online and does not require any software installation.
Fast and Easy TranslationType text or dots and dashes into the Input cell. Click anywhere outside the cell and see the result in the output cell right away.
Translate from AnywhereIt works from all platforms including Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS. Everything is processed on our servers. No plugin or software installation is required for you.
Translation QualityThe functionality works using Aspose APIs, which are being used by many Fortune 100 companies across 114 countries.