Why would you need this web word frequency counter?
• If you are writing SEO texts like Title, Description, H1, etc., which should fit into specific limits.
• If you are a copywriter and have to write a text of the required size.
• When you need to know if your text is saturated or oversaturated with keywords.
The app here is a fast way to inspect your writing. The result is on the screen right after you copy and paste the text. There is no need in downloading any additional software. This solution works well in any modern browser. Try it now for free!
- Count words online and free.
- Find out the size of your Titles, Descriptions, and other texts immediately.
- Keyword density counting functionality is included.
- Includes letter counter, word calculator, character counter, and sentence counter functionality
- The app does not require any additional software and downloading.
How to count words per page
- For counting words, craracters, etc., copy and paste your text.
- Count characters, unique words, sentences, paragraphs, and keyword density instantly.
- Copy the statistics if needed
- How to use Sentence counter?To get the result you only need to copy and paste your text.
- Why count characters?This cross-platform app is created to help you write better texts as it allows you to know their size, the number of symbols, unique words and many more.
- Can I use the word counter on Linux, Mac OS, or Android?Yes. This word calculator needs only a browser to work.
- What is keyword density?This is the percentage of times a word or phrase appears in the text to the total number of words. Calculate this metric using this Font Letter Counter!
Fast and Easy Sentence counterCopy and paste your text. The result is on the screen instantly.
Count characters from AnywhereIt works from all platforms including Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS. Everything is processed on our servers. No plugin or software installation is required for you.
Calculate number of characters with qualityLetter Counter is developed by Aspose, which products are being used by many Fortune 100 companies across 114 countries.