Try other applications
Let's assume you have written some paper using TeX or LaTeX and you need to open it on some device that does not have any fitting software for it. Or you just want to demonstrate your documents from your laptop, smartphone, or another device online. You want all the elements of your document to look the way they were created.
This Viewer App is a simplified and fast solution when you need to open TeX or LaTeX files from any device and anywhere. Use it to demonstrate your documents online. An easy-to-use interface of Viewer App provides you with basic operations to open TeX or LaTeX and save the results as images for your comfort further use. The app also lets you render the content of a document of another format with the mark-up rules of the TeX document.
If you want to view and edit programmatically please check the Documentation chapter.
- Open TeX and LaTeX online.
- Save resulting image files to your device.
- View the rendered files instantly.
- Integrate the functionality into your own product.
How to view TeX/LaTeX
- Select the Viewer equal to the format of the initial file.
- To add a file click anywhere in the blue area or on the Browse for file(s) button to upload or drag and drop it.
- If you choose a few files to open, you should specify the master(main) input TeX document using the radio group below.
- Click the View button.
- Your file will be automatically rendered to view instantly. If you choose TeX/LaTeX and an image file, you will see your image rendered with the rules of your TeX/LaTeX file.
- To reset the selection or start over click the cross in the right upper corner of the Drag and drop area.
- How can I view TeX or LaTeX files?First, to add them click anywhere in the blue area or on the Browse for file(s) button to upload or drag and drop them. In case there are more than one of them, select the master one using the radio group below. Then click on the View button. When rendering is completed, you will see the result below. You can download it like any other image in a web browser.
- How long does it take to view TeX/LaTeX?The Viewer works fast. The process takes a few seconds.
- Is it safe to use this free web Viewer?Sure! Uploaded data is deleted and is no longer valid in 24 hours. No one else has access to it. It is absolutely safe.
- Can I use the app on Windows, Linux, Mac OS or Android?Yes, you can use it on any operating system that has a web browser. Our solution works online and does not require any software installation.
- What browser should I use?You can use any modern browser, for example, Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari.
Quick and Easy ViewerUpload your file(s) and click on the View button. You will see the result below.
View from AnywhereIt works on all platforms including Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS. Everything is processed on our servers. No plugin or software installation is required for you.
Viewer QualityThe app works using Aspose APIs, which are being used by many Fortune 100 companies across 114 countries.