Vectorize text in SVG documents easily!Text to Vector web application is intended to replace text elements in SVG files with vector graphics. You can convert text to vector in a short time and with professional quality and resolution! In the vectorized SVG text, all font glyphs are replaced with a combination of graphic elements. Such a text become a vector drawing and cannot be edited.
Why is text vectorization needed?
One reason is to protect intellectual property: nobody can’t simply change the text in the SVG file by opening it in an editor. After vectorization, it has become graphics and cannot be edited. Text vectorization ensures its security from simple copying, unwanted use, borrowing, and modification. The converted text, being digital graphics, allows unique fonts usage without installing on the client computer and retains its style when used in any computer environment. Text can be scaled with saving quality, and you can apply any SVG effects to it.
Text to vector works from any device, any platform. No registration, plugin or additional software installation is required for you. Convert your SVG text to vector and get all advantages of vector graphics!
- Quick way to vectorize text in SVG files
- High performance & quality
- Works from your favorite device
- Nothing to download, no registration, no watermark
- Supporting Zip archives
- Your files' safety is our priority
How to vectorize text
- Click inside the file drop area to upload an SVG file or drag & drop SVG.
Note: You can drag and drop multiple files at once for the operation.
- Click the “Vectorize Text” button to start text to vector conversion. Wait a few seconds till the process is completed.
- Download link of document file or ZIP archive will be available instantly after the vectorization is performed.
Note: The files will be deleted from our servers after 24 hours, and download links will stop working after this period.
- Is it safe to vectorize SVG text using this online application?We ensure safe and secure using of the Text to Vector application. Uploaded files are deleted after 24 hours, and the download links will stop working after this time. No one has access to your files. Text to SVG paths converting is absolutely safe.
- How long does it take to vectorize SVG text?This vectorization tool works fast. You can perform the operation in a few seconds.
- Can I vectorize text on Windows, Linux, Mac OS, Android or iOS?Yes, you can use Text to Vector on any operating system that has a web browser. Our application works online and does not require any software installation.
- What is meant by text vectorization?Text vectorization is the process of converting text into digital graphics. In the vectorized SVG text, all font glyphs are replaced with the combination of path, use, mask, g elements, etc. When you convert text to SVG path, you will no longer be able to edit it in an editor. Vectorization promotes text protection from simple copying, unwanted using, borrowing, and modification.
- How can I vectorize text?Using the application you can vectorize text in multiple files. Our tool is free to use. You do not have to download any software to vectorize SVG text. If you want to do it programmatically, you find more details in the Vectorization - Basic Overview section.
Fast and Easy Way to Vectorize TextUpload your file and click the “Vectorize Text” button. You will get the download link as soon as the convertion is performed.
Convert Text to Vector from AnywhereIt works from all platforms including Windows, Linux, Mac OS, Android and iOS. All data are processed on our servers. No plugin or software installation required for you.
Text Vectorization QualityAll data are processed using Aspose APIs, which are established well in the software industry and used by many Fortune 100 companies across 114 countries.