Merge images to CSS sprite easily!CSS Sprite Generator is a free online application that allows you to merge images into one document. Using this application, you receive a resulting file containing all images and a CSS file with sprite data. You can use a CSS sprite to call pictures, i.e. tell the browser where a particular image is located in one big image file and where to place it on a web page. CSS Sprite Generator is a way to reduce the number of HTTP requests made for image resources that improve website performance.
A web page with many bitmaps can take a long time to boot and generate multiple requests to the server. Merge images using CSS sprites is an excellent technique to combat a lot of additional HTTP requests. So, the image sprites usage improves pages' loading time and overall website performance, making the web page more responsive.
As you know Google, started ranking websites based on speed load. Our CSS Sprite Generator is efficient, easy to use, clear, and fast. This free application runs for computers, tablets and mobile devices. It works well on Windows, MAC, Linux, Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and Safari. There are no restrictions on the use of the application, so do not hesitate and apply it as much as you need. Start using the online CSS Sprite Generator to merge images into a single file and optimize your website for better speed loading!
- Quick way to merge images to CSS sprite
- Create “Left to Right“ or “Top to Bottom“ sprite types
- High performance & Quality
- No limitation, no registration and installation of additional software
- User-friendly interface and simple settings for creating required CSS sprites
- Work from your favorite device
- Your files' safety is our priority
How to merge images online
- Select the pictures you want to combine. Click inside the file drop area to upload files or drag & drop them. You can upload a maximum of 10 files for the operation.
- Please select the images alignment method in CSS sprite: “Left to Right“ or “Top to Bottom“ type.
- Click the “Merge Images“ button to start merging bitmaps to CSS sprite. Wait a few seconds; the download link of the result will be available instantly after combining.
- How can I merge images to sprite?The CSS Sprite Generator will merge images into a single document and generate CSS code needed to call the images on your site. First, you need to add bitmaps for merge (at least 2): drag & drop your files or click inside the file drop area for choose them. Then click the “Merge Images“ button. When merging is completed, you can download the result.
- How long does it take to merge images?This free online application works fast. You can merge images in a few seconds.
- Is it safe to merge images using CSS Sprite Generator?Of course! The download link of result files will be available instantly after merge. We delete uploaded files after 24 hours and the download links will stop working after this time period. No one has access to your documents. File merge is absolutely safe.
- Can I merge images on Linux, Mac OS, Android or iOS?Yes, you can use CSS Sprite Generator on any operating system that has a web browser. Our application works online for free and does not require any software installation.
Fast and Easy CSS Sprite GeneratorUpload your documents and click on the “Merge Images” button. It will merge images into one and provide you with a link to download CSS sprite.
Merge Images to CSS Sprite AnywhereIt works from all platforms including Windows, Linux, Mac OS, Android and iOS. All files are processed on our servers. No plugin or software installation required for you.
CSS Sprite Generator QualityAll files are processed using Aspose APIs, which are established well in the software industry and used by many Fortune 100 companies across 114 countries.