Easily Convert KML to CSV online from anywhere
Powered by aspose.com and aspose.cloud
KML Keyword Markup Language
KML (Keyhole Markup Language) contains geospatial information in XML notation. KML can be opened in Geographic Information System (GIS) applications provided they support it. Many applications have started providing support for KML format after it has been adopted as international standard.
CSV Comma Separated Values
Files with CSV (Comma Separated Values) extension represent plain text files that contain records of data with comma separated values. Each line in a CSV file is a new record from the set of records contained in the file. Such files are generated when data transfer is intended from one storage system to another. Since all applications can recognize records separated by comma, import of such data files to database is done very conveniently.
How to convert KML files
- Click inside the drop box area to upload KML files, or drag & drop.
- You can upload maximum 10 files for the operation.
- Click on Convert button. Your KML files will be uploaded and converted to result format.
- Download link of result will be available instantly after conversion.
- You can also send a link to the KML file to your email address.
- Note that file will be deleted from our servers after 24 hours and download links will stop working after this time period.