SHP is the file extension for one of the primary file types used for representation of ESRI Shapefile. It represents Geospatial information in the form of vector data to be used by Geographic Information Systems (GIS) applications. The format has been developed as open specifications in order to facilitate interoperability between ESRI and other software products.
Integrate JSON to SHX Conversion in your own projects
This free conversion is based on Aspose.GIS for .NET,
which is a fast API for JSON Conversions and JSON document manipulation. You can use it in your own apps and
integrate document conversion in your C# .NET projects. Aspose.GIS for .NET is suitable in the following scenarios
- High performance document conversion with native APIs
- Integrate document conversion in your own project/solution
- 100% private on premise APIs. Your files are processed at your own servers.
Please visit https://products.aspose.com/gis/net/conversion/json-to-shx to
try Aspose.GIS for .NET in your own apps.
Other Supported Conversions
You can also convert JSON into many other file formats. Please see the complete list below.
- JSON to GEOSON ()
- JSON to KML (Keyword Markup Language File)
- JSON to SHX (ESRI Shapefile)