KMLKeyword Markup Language File
KML, Keyhole Markup Language) contains geospatial information in XML notation. Files saved as KML can be opened in Geographic Information System (GIS) applications provided they support it. Many applications have started providing support for KML file format after it has been adopted as international standard.
Integrate JSON to KML Conversion in your own projects
This free conversion is based on Aspose.GIS for .NET,
which is a fast API for JSON Conversions and JSON document manipulation. You can use it in your own apps and
integrate document conversion in your C# .NET projects. Aspose.GIS for .NET is suitable in the following scenarios
- High performance document conversion with native APIs
- Integrate document conversion in your own project/solution
- 100% private on premise APIs. Your files are processed at your own servers.
Please visit https://products.aspose.com/gis/net/conversion/json-to-kml to
try Aspose.GIS for .NET in your own apps.
Other Supported Conversions
You can also convert JSON into many other file formats. Please see the complete list below.
- JSON to GEOSON ()
- JSON to KML (Keyword Markup Language File)
- JSON to SHX (ESRI Shapefile)