XLSMMicrosoft Excel Macro-Enabled Spreadsheet
Files with XLSM extension is a type of Spreasheet files that support Macros. From application point of view, a Macro is set of instructions that are used for automating processes. A macro is used to record the steps that are performed repeatedly and facilitates performing the actions by running the macro again. Macros are programmed with Microsoft's Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) from within the Excel Workbook using the Visual Basic Editor and can be run/debug directly from there.
Other Supported Search
You can also do search in other file formats. Please see the list below.
- CSV Search (Comma Separated Values File)
- ODS Search (Open Document Spreadsheet)
- TSV Search (Tab Separated Values File)
- TXT Search (Plain Text File Format)
- XLS Search (Microsoft Excel Binary File Format)
- XLSB Search (Microsoft Excel Binary Spreadsheet File)
- XLSX Search (Microsoft Excel Open XML Spreadsheet)