DWGAutoCAD Drawing Database File
Files with DWG extension represent proprietary binary files used for containing 2D and 3D design data. Like DXF, which are ASCII files, DWG represent the binary file format for CAD (Computer Aided Design) drawings. It contains vector image and metadata for representation of contents of CAD files.
TIFFTagged Image File Format
TIFF or TIF, Tagged Image File Format, represents raster images that are meant for usage on a variety of devices that comply with this file format standard. It is capable of describing bilevel, grayscale, palette-color and full-color image data in several color spaces. It supports lossy as well as lossless compression schemes to choose between space and time for applications using the format.
Other Supported Conversions
You can also convert DWG into many other file formats. Please see the complete list below.
- DWG to BMP (Bitmap File Format)
- DWG to JPG (Joint Photographic Expert Group Image File)
- DWG to PDF (Portable Document)
- DWG to PNG (Portable Network Graphic)
- DWG to SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics File)
- DWG to TIFF (Tagged Image File Format)