DWGAutoCAD Drawing Database File
Files with DWG extension represent proprietary binary files used for containing 2D and 3D design data. Like DXF, which are ASCII files, DWG represent the binary file format for CAD (Computer Aided Design) drawings. It contains vector image and metadata for representation of contents of CAD files.
SVGScalable Vector Graphics File
SVG files are Scalable Vector Graphics Files that use XML based text format for describing the appearance of image. The word Scalable refers to the fact that the SVG can be scaled to different sizes without losing any quality. Text based description of such files make them independent of resolution. It is one of the mostly used format for building website and print graphics in order to achieve scalability.
Other Supported Conversions
You can also convert DWG into many other file formats. Please see the complete list below.
- DWG to BMP (Bitmap File Format)
- DWG to JPG (Joint Photographic Expert Group Image File)
- DWG to PDF (Portable Document)
- DWG to PNG (Portable Network Graphic)
- DWG to SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics File)
- DWG to TIFF (Tagged Image File Format)