DWGAutoCAD Drawing Database File
Files with DWG extension represent proprietary binary files used for containing 2D and 3D design data. Like DXF, which are ASCII files, DWG represent the binary file format for CAD (Computer Aided Design) drawings. It contains vector image and metadata for representation of contents of CAD files.
JPGJoint Photographic Expert Group Image File
A JPEG is a type of image format that is saved using the method of lossy compression. The output image, as result of compression, is a trade-off between storage size and image quality. Users can adjust the compression level to achieve the desired quality level while at the same time reduce the storage size. Image quality is negligibly affected if 10:1 compression is applied to the image. The higher the compression value, the higher the degradation in image quality.
Other Supported Conversions
You can also convert DWG into many other file formats. Please see the complete list below.
- DWG to BMP (Bitmap File Format)
- DWG to JPG (Joint Photographic Expert Group Image File)
- DWG to PDF (Portable Document)
- DWG to PNG (Portable Network Graphic)
- DWG to SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics File)
- DWG to TIFF (Tagged Image File Format)