MS Publisher is a program to create documents that are focused to work with page layout information. This program saves files .pub extension and not that many applications apart from Publisher can open them. Metadata is information enclosed to a file and about this file that may contain some logs, file parameters etc.
The Metadata Viewer application here lets you get the information about pub files like Title, Author, Keywords, Comments, Template and many more. Just upload your file and get information the enclosed to your .pub file.In case you need to use this functionality programmatically please learn the Documentation chapter
- Fast and online application.
- The metadata like Title, Author, Keywords, Comments, Template, Rev Number, App Name, Page Count, Word Count, Char Count, Doc Security, Category, Company, Language is availiable.
- Integrate the solution into your own product.
How to view PUB metadata
- Click on the Browse for file button to upload or drag & drop it. You can also add the document by entering its URL in the URL cell.
- Click on the View Metadata button.
- The table with the PUB file Metadata will be automatically rendered for you to view.
- How to see Publisher Metadata?To add a file click on the Browse for file button to upload or drag and drop them. You can also add the file by entering its URL in the URL cell. Then click the View Metadata button. The table with the Metadata will be rendered in a moment.
- How long does it take to process PUB files?This Metadata Viewer works fast. The process takes just a few seconds.
- Which information is availiable to see?The next metadata like Title, Author, Keywords, Comments, Template, Rev Number, App Name, Page Count, Word Count, Char Count, Doc Security, Category, Company, Language is availiable.
- How to open PUB files' Metadata on Android, Windows, or Mac OS?With this app, you can open information about your .pub files on any operating system with a browser.
Quick and Easy ViewerUpload your document and get Metadata on your screen just in a few seconds!
View from AnywhereIt works from all platforms including Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS. Everything is processed on our servers. No plugin or software installation is required for you.
Viewer QualityThe application works using Aspose APIs, which are being used by many Fortune 100 companies across 114 countries.