How to open OneNote files is the question you have when you've got such a data set but you do not have any software installed on your device to read it. You may have some notes that you want to share with your friends or colleagues, but they do not have any app to open OneNote. It is not a problem with this user-friendly Viewer.
It is a free online web application to read Microsoft OneNote on any platform. You can upload, preview, and read such files without installing any additional software. Just open any browser and follow the instruction. You will be able to demonstrate data in a few seconds.
If you want to manage the process programmatically, learn the Documentation chapter.
- Supported files with .one and .onenote extensions.
- You can use it in your own apps and integrate Viewer in your C# .NET projects.
- High-performance application with native APIs.
- Integrate OneNote Viewer into your own project/solution.
- 100% private on-premise APIs. Everything is processed at our own servers.
How to view OneNote
- To add a file click anywhere in the blue area or on the Browse for file button to upload or drag and drop it. You can also add the document by entering its URL in the URL cell.
- Click on the View button.
- The content of the file will be displayed in just a moment.
Fast and Easy ViewerUpload your OneNote file, and click on the View button. It will be rendered in just a few seconds.
View from AnywhereIt works from all platforms including Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS. Everything is processed on our servers. No plugin or software installation is required for you.
Viewer QualityThe app works using Aspose APIs, which are being used by many Fortune 100 companies across 114 countries.