PSTPersonal Storage File
Files with .PST extension represent Outlook Personal Storage Files (also called Personal Storage Table) that store variety of user information. User information is stored in folders of different types that include emails, calendar items, notes, contacts, and several other file formats. PST files are used for archiving emailing data offline that can be later loaded and viewed in various applications.
PNGPortable Network Graphic
PNG, Portable Network Graphics, refers to a type of raster image file format that use loseless compression. This file format was created as a replacement of Graphics Interchange Format (GIF) and has no copyright limitations. However, PNG file format does not support animations. PNG file format supports loseless image compression that makes it popular among its users. With the passage of time, PNG has evolved as one of the mostly used image file format.
Other Supported Conversions
You can also convert PST into many other file formats. Please see the complete list below.
- PST to BMP (Bitmap File Format)
- PST to EML (E-Mail Message File)
- PST to HTML (Hyper Text Markup Language)
- PST to JPG (Joint Photographic Expert Group Image File)
- PST to MBOX (Email Mailbox File)
- PST to MHT (MIME Encapsulation of Aggregate HTML)
- PST to MSG (Microsoft Outlook Email Format)
- PST to OST (Outlook Offline Storage File)
- PST to PNG (Portable Network Graphic)
- PST to SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics File)
- PST to TIFF (Tagged Image File Format)