PSTPersonal Storage File
Files with .PST extension represent Outlook Personal Storage Files (also called Personal Storage Table) that store variety of user information. User information is stored in folders of different types that include emails, calendar items, notes, contacts, and several other file formats. PST files are used for archiving emailing data offline that can be later loaded and viewed in various applications.
JPGJoint Photographic Expert Group Image File
A JPEG is a type of image format that is saved using the method of lossy compression. The output image, as result of compression, is a trade-off between storage size and image quality. Users can adjust the compression level to achieve the desired quality level while at the same time reduce the storage size. Image quality is negligibly affected if 10:1 compression is applied to the image. The higher the compression value, the higher the degradation in image quality.
Other Supported Conversions
You can also convert PST into many other file formats. Please see the complete list below.
- PST to BMP (Bitmap File Format)
- PST to EML (E-Mail Message File)
- PST to HTML (Hyper Text Markup Language)
- PST to JPG (Joint Photographic Expert Group Image File)
- PST to MBOX (Email Mailbox File)
- PST to MHT (MIME Encapsulation of Aggregate HTML)
- PST to MSG (Microsoft Outlook Email Format)
- PST to OST (Outlook Offline Storage File)
- PST to PNG (Portable Network Graphic)
- PST to SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics File)
- PST to TIFF (Tagged Image File Format)