VTXMicrosoft Visio Drawing Template
A file with VTX extension is a Microsoft Visio drawing template that is saved to disc in XML file format. The template is aimed to provide a file with basic settings that can be used to create multiple Visio files of the same settings. Another similar format is VST which is saved in binary format rather than XML. VTX files are supported with Visio 2010 and newer versions.
JPGJoint Photographic Expert Group Image File
A JPEG is a type of image format that is saved using the method of lossy compression. The output image, as result of compression, is a trade-off between storage size and image quality. Users can adjust the compression level to achieve the desired quality level while at the same time reduce the storage size. Image quality is negligibly affected if 10:1 compression is applied to the image. The higher the compression value, the higher the degradation in image quality.
Other Supported Conversions
You can also convert VTX into many other file formats. Please see the complete list below.
- VTX to BMP (Bitmap File Format)
- VTX to HTML (Hyper Text Markup Language)
- VTX to JPG (Joint Photographic Expert Group Image File)
- VTX to PDF (Portable Document)
- VTX to PNG (Portable Network Graphic)
- VTX to SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics File)
- VTX to TIFF (Tagged Image File Format)
- VTX to XPS (Open XML Paper Specification)