Fishbone Diagram Online
Maker for Professional Fishbone Diagram
What is Fishbone Diagram?
Fishbone diagram, also known as Ishikawa diagram or cause-and-effect diagram, is a visual tool used to identify and organize the possible causes of a problem or effect.
It is called a fishbone diagram because it looks like the skeleton of a fish with the problem or effect being represented by the head of the fish and the potential causes being represented by the bones of the fish. The diagram is useful for organizing ideas and brainstorming solutions to complex problems.
When to use Fishbone Diagram?
Fishbone diagrams are useful tools to use when you need to identify the root cause or causes of a problem or effect. You can use them in many different contexts, including:
- Quality control and quality assurance: To identify the causes of quality issues and defects in products or services.
- Project management: To identify potential risks or delays in a project and to brainstorm solutions.
- Manufacturing:To identify and eliminate sources of waste or inefficiency in the production process.
- Customer service: To identify the causes of customer complaints or issues and to find ways to improve customer satisfaction.
- Healthcare: To identify the causes of medical errors and to develop solutions to prevent them.
Overall, fishbone diagrams are a helpful tool when you need to understand the complex causes of a problem and when you want to involve multiple people in the problem-solving process.
Create Fishbones Diagram with templates
Fishbone diagram is a visual way to look at cause and effect. It is a more structured approach than some other tools available for brainstorming causes of a problem.
Create Fishbone Diagram for free and download them as pdf,images or visio. Your Fishbone Diagram is available everywhere and can be used instantly from any device.
Use pre-made templates to easily draw the Fishbone Diagram.