VSDVisio Drawing File Format
VSD files are drawings created with Microsoft Visio application to represent variety of graphical objects and the interconnection between these. Such drawings can contain visual objects such as visual objects, flow charts, UML diagram, information flow, organizational charts, software diagrams, network layout, database models, objects mapping and other similar information. Microsoft Visio offers the capability to convert Visio files to a number of different file formats including PNG, BMP, PDF and others.
SVGScalable Vector Graphics File
SVG files are Scalable Vector Graphics Files that use XML based text format for describing the appearance of image. The word Scalable refers to the fact that the SVG can be scaled to different sizes without losing any quality. Text based description of such files make them independent of resolution. It is one of the mostly used format for building website and print graphics in order to achieve scalability.
Other Supported Conversions
You can also convert VSD into many other file formats. Please see the complete list below.
- VSD to BMP (Bitmap File Format)
- VSD to HTML (Hyper Text Markup Language)
- VSD to JPG (Joint Photographic Expert Group Image File)
- VSD to PDF (Portable Document)
- VSD to PNG (Portable Network Graphic)
- VSD to SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics File)
- VSD to TIFF (Tagged Image File Format)
- VSD to XPS (Open XML Paper Specification)