TXTPlain Text File Format
A file with .TXT extension represents a text document that contains plain text in the form of lines. Paragraphs in a text document are recognized by carriage returns and are used for better arrangement of file contents. A standard text document can be opened in any text editor or word processing application on different operating systems. All the text contained in such a file is in human-readable format and represented by sequence of characters.
Other Supported Search
You can also do search in other file formats. Please see the list below.
- CSV Search (Comma Separated Values File)
- ODS Search (Open Document Spreadsheet)
- TSV Search (Tab Separated Values File)
- XLS Search (Microsoft Excel Binary File Format)
- XLSB Search (Microsoft Excel Binary Spreadsheet File)
- XLSM Search (Microsoft Excel Macro-Enabled Spreadsheet)
- XLSX Search (Microsoft Excel Open XML Spreadsheet)