TSVTab Separated Values File
A Tab-Separated Values (TSV) file format represents data separated with tabs in plain text format. The file format, similar to CSV, is used for organization of data in a structured manner in order to import and export between different applications. The format is primarily used for data import/export and exchange in Spreadsheet applications and databases.
Other Supported Search
You can also do search in other file formats. Please see the list below.
- CSV Search (Comma Separated Values File)
- ODS Search (Open Document Spreadsheet)
- TXT Search (Plain Text File Format)
- XLS Search (Microsoft Excel Binary File Format)
- XLSB Search (Microsoft Excel Binary Spreadsheet File)
- XLSM Search (Microsoft Excel Macro-Enabled Spreadsheet)
- XLSX Search (Microsoft Excel Open XML Spreadsheet)